CopperTop Studio Journal No. 2

THE JOHN-PAUL JONES GROUP EP IS MIXED!

I spent the better part of 7pm to 2am mixing this upcoming EP then of course I had to burn to a CD drive for a 1/2 hour to listen to the tracks.

I cant tell you the songs yet.  Its a surprise.  But I have to thank Sally Henry, Don Brown and my manager Heather for their grear support. 

I can wait to hear it after its mastered.   I will have a sampler CD at the Southeast Iowa Blues Society Member Appreciation that I am giving away, in exchange for joining our mailing list.

Or you can get this CD on our website.

Its been a long road to get to this point.  But I believe this EP will be ready on schedule by May 1st 2018.

Thanks to all our fans on and offline for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST SHOW OF THE YEAR GREAT TIME!!

Blues-Bikes-Cars Concert

WHAT IS A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF JOHN-PAUL JONES GROUP LOOK LIKE? - PART II