UPDATE - NEW ALBUM ON THE WAY

So its been awhile and I wanted to share some updates.  First of all I want to thank everyone for their support through COVID-19 precautions.

The John-Paul Jones Group WILL be out playing this summer a few dates.  Please check the CALENDAR for officially confirmed dates.

THERE WILL BE SOME NEW MATERIAL out this summer.  A new CD of Original Songs is being recorded and produced by Jp and his engineer.

Some samples have been released and you can LISTEN  or WATCH  we appreciate your support.

Okay here is a personal note from Jp....

"As many of you may or may not know I live my life with Type II diabetes.  The disease is time consuming and it rules EVERY aspect of your life.  My last update I shared information Bout my progress with trying to get the disease under control.  WellI wanted to briefly show you my results.

My 90 day average is down tremendously.  I have NOT changed my diet by much exception reduction in red meats to 70% less intake. I have increased my leguimes by 300%  and I take 2000mg of turmeric a day.  Overall the results are as follows:


Its important for those of us living with diabetes to be PROACTIVE.  In my opinion we should know what our A1C is BEFORE our next quarterly doctors visit. With my meter and app from Bayer I am able to keep running averages on my phone.

Using the Fitbit app I am able to track my food and exercise.  All of these things are time consuming to do manually so I am trying to make it as painless and efficient as possible.  If you are a diabetic.  You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to get proactive in learning how your environment affects your disease and how the disease affects your life."

Thanks - Jp"

Some Upcoming News.

August 1st, 2020 VFW Ottumwa Iowa - Please come out for the first show of the year.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blues-Bikes-Cars Concert

FIRST SHOW OF THE YEAR GREAT TIME!!

COPPERTOP STUDIO HUT JOURNAL ENTRY 04-04-2018